Birthday English SMS

This msg has No Fat
No cholesterol n No Addictive
this is all natural except, with a lot of sugar. But it can never be as sweet as the one reading it.Happy Birthday


========================================================================

I know its your birthday today.. I am sure u will give me treat in a big hotel.. so I shall talk to you in person there, because I don't know to express my feelings in SMS

================================================================================================

In soft gleaming night of stars,
May all your dreams come true.
May every star of every night,
Bring love and joy to you.
Happy Birthday to you.


========================================================================

Today is a day of celebration. Why? Because, years ago on the same day, GOD sent me my flesh and bone conscience. Wishing my friendly inner voice a very happy birthday.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment